Even after it has left you gasping, salty,
So forgive yourself for the decisions you’ve made,
The ones you still call mistakes when you
tuck them in at night, and know this:
Know you are the type of woman who is
searching for a place to call yours.
Let the statues crumble.
You have always been the place.
You are a woman who can build it yourself.
You were born to build.
The Ruins of Detroit [abandoned buildings]
Yves Marchand & Romain Meffre
10 Facts About Great White Sharks:
- Great White Sharks are the largest predatory fish in the sea.
- The Great White Shark lives for about 25 years.
- A Great White Shark is capable of eating sea lions whole.
- Great White Sharks rarely attack people and when they do, it is because they mistaken the person for their usual seal prey.
- Scientists estimate that after a big meal, a Great White Shark can last up to three months before needing another one.
- Young Great White Sharks eat Leopard Sharks.
- In one year, a single Great White consumes about 11 tons of food.
- The Great White Shark is not all white. The shark’s back may be dark blue, gray, brown or black.
- More than 70 percent of known victims of Great White Shark Attacks survive because the shark realizes it has made a mistake and doesn’t finish off the prey.
- Some scientists believe there are less than 10,000 Great White Sharks in the entire world.